Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
What will not woman, gentle woman dare; when strong affection stirs her spirit up?Robert Southey
- Indicative present connegative form of potea.
- Second-person singular imperative present form of potea.
- Second-person singular imperative present connegative form of potea.
pode (infinitive: podar)
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of podar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of podar.
- The third-person singular of podar in the imperative.
Elsewhere on the web