Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The ideas of economists and political philosophers, both when they are right and when they are wrong, are more powerful than is commonly understood. Indeed the world is ruled by little else. Practical men, who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influence, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist.John Maynard Keynes
- First person singular indicative present form of potea.
- third-person plural present indicative of poder.
poden (infinitive: podar)
- Third-person plural (ellos, ellas, also used with ustedes?) present subjunctive form of podar.
- The third-person plural of podar in the imperative.
- (Latin America) The second-person plural of podar in the present subjunctive.
Elsewhere on the web