Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love, by its very nature, is unworldly, and it is for this reason rather than its rarity that it is not only apolitical but anti-political, perhaps the most powerful of all anti-political human forces.Hannah Arendt
- Reflexive form of poner. (to put on, as in clothing.)
- to become (used with adjective)
- Se puso muy enfermo después de comerse la comida descompuesta. – He got very sick after eating the rotten food.
- to set (sun)
- ¿A qué hora se pone el sol? – What time does the sun set?
- to begin doing something
- Se puso a decirnos de las cosas que había visto. – He began telling us about the things he had seen.
Elsewhere on the web