Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
If it is your time, love will track you down like a cruise missile.Lynda Barry
- a count of the number of residents within a political or geographical boundary such as a town, a nation or the world
- The town’s population is only 243.
- (collective) the people living within a political or geographical boundary
- The population of New Jersey will not stand for this!
- (biology) collection of organisms of a particular species, sharing a particular characteristic of interest, most often that of living in a given area
number of residents in a given area
people living within a political or geographical boundary
biology: collection of organisms
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web