Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
What will not woman, gentle woman dare; when strong affection stirs her spirit up?Robert Southey
|Rank of this word in the English language, from analyzing texts from Project Gutenberg.|
- Something that is owned.
- A territory under the rule of another country.
- The condition or affliction of being possessed by a demon or other supernatural entity.
- (American football) Control of the ball; the opportunity to be on the offensive.
- See also Wikisaurus:property
something that is owned
a territory under the rule of another country
being possessed by a demon
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
possession f. (plural possessions)
Elsewhere on the web