Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- An adverse judgement or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge of the facts.
- Any preconceived opinion or feeling, whether positive or negative.
- An irrational hostile attitude, fear or hatred towards a particular group, race or religion.
- The damage caused by such fear or hatred.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- (Law) without prejudice - without affecting a legal interest
Third person singular
- To have a negative impact on someone's position, chances etc.
- To cause prejudice.
Elsewhere on the web