Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
I believe love produces a certain flowering of the whole personality which nothing else can achieve.Ivan Sergeevich
See also préparé
Third person singular
- (transitive) To make ready for a specific future purpose.
- We prepared the spacecraft for takeoff.
- (transitive) To make ready for eating or drinking; to cook.
- We prepared a fish for dinner.
- (intransitive) To make oneself ready; to get ready, make preparation.
- We prepared for a bumpy ride.
- (transitive) To produce or make by combining elements; to synthesize, compound.
- She prepared a meal from what was left in the cupboards.
to make ready for a specific future purpose
to make ready for eating or drinking
to make oneself ready
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web