Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love means the body, the soul, the life, the entire being. We feel love as we feel the warmth of our blood, we breathe love as we breathe air, we hold it in ourselves as we hold our thoughts. Nothing more exists for us.Guy De Maupassant
See also présence
|Rank of this word in the English language, from analyzing texts from Project Gutenberg.|
- The fact or condition of being present.
- The part of space within one's immediate vicinity.
- A quality of poise and effectiveness that enables a performer to achieve a close relationship with his audience.
- Something (as a spirit) felt or believed to be present.
- A company's business activity in a particular market.
- The state of being closely focused on the here and now, not distracted by irrelevant thoughts
fact or condition of being present
Elsewhere on the web