Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The only reason they come to see me is that I know that life is great—and they know I know it.Clark Gable
- Rhymes: -ɛʃə(r)
- (physics) The amount of force that is applied over a given area divided by the size of this area.
- mental strain caused by one's own or others' expectations on one's own performance
force to area in physics
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Third person singular
- (transitive) To encourage or heavily exert force or influence.
- Do not let anyone pressure you into buying something you do not want.
Elsewhere on the web