Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
People love others not for who they are, but for how they make them feel.Irwin Federman
- first-person singular conditional indicative of prever.
- third-person singular conditional indicative of prever.
prevería (infinitive: prever)
- First-person singular (yo) conditional form of prever.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) conditional form of prever.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) conditional form of prever.
Elsewhere on the web