Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Adjectivepriority (not comparable)
- (Can we verify(+) this sense?) Prior or antecedent in time, or preceding something else; as, priority application.
- (nonstandard) Having precedence; of superior rank.
Note that most other dictionaries list this only as a noun; some people will correct you if you use it as an adjective.
- An item's relative importance.
- He set his e-mail message's priority to high.
- A goal of a person or an organisation.
- She needs to get her priorities straight and stop playing games.
Elsewhere on the web