Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
It is the paradox of life that the way to miss pleasure is to seek it first. The very first condition of lasting happiness is that a life should be full of purpose, aiming at something outside self.Hugo Black
See also Probe
- a device, or part of a device, used to explore, investigate or measure
- Insert the probe into the soil and read the temperature.
- an investigation or inquiry
- They launched a probe into the cause of the accident.
- (game of go) a move with multiple answers seeking to make the opponent choose and commit to a strategy
used to explore, investigate or measure
investigation or inquiry
- (game of go) yosu-miru
Third person singular
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) To explore, investigate, or question
- If you probe further, you may discover different reasons.
to explore, investigate, or question
Elsewhere on the web