Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is the interval between periods of unhappiness.Don Marquis
- first-person singular, second-person singular, third-person singular present subjunctive of procedere
- third-person singular imperative of procedere
proceda (infinitive: proceder)
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of proceder.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of proceder.
- The third-person singular of proceder in the imperative.
Elsewhere on the web