Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is not a goal, it is a by-product.Eleanor Roosevelt
- A particular method for performing a task.
- A series of small tasks or step taken to accomplish an end.
- (uncountable) The set of established forms or methods of an organized body for accomplishing a certain task or tasks.
- Ensure that you follow procedure when accessing customers' personal information.
- The steps taken in an action or other legal proceeding.
- Gracious procedures. --I. Taylor.
- (computing) A subroutine or function coded to perform a specific task.
- (method): algorithm, method, process, routine
- (set of established forms or methods of an organized body): protocol
- (computing): function, routine, subroutine, method (although some of these have slightly differing meanings in some programming languages)
series of small tasks
set of established forms or methods of an organized body
steps taken in a legal proceeding
computing: subroutine or function coded to perform a specific task
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Plural form of procedura.
Elsewhere on the web