Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
True love grows by sacrifice and the more thoroughly the soul rejects natural satisfaction the stronger and more detached its tenderness becomes.St. Theresa of Lisieux
- the act of producing
- The widget making machine is being used for production now.
- the act of being produced
- The widgets are coming out of production now.
- the total amount produced
- They hope to increase spaghetti production next year.
- the presentation of a theatrical work
- We went to a production of Hamlet.
- an occasion or activity made more complicated than necessary
- He made a simple meal into a huge production.
- that which is manufactured or is ready for manufacturing in volume (as opposed to a prototype or conceptual model)
- This is the final production model.
the act of producing
the act of being produced
the total amount produced
the presentation of a theatrical work
an occasion or activity made more complicated than necessary
that which is manufactured or is ready for manufacturing in volume
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
production f. (plural productions)
Elsewhere on the web