Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Some people go through life trying to find out what the world holds for them only to find out too late that it's what they bring to the world that really counts. OR It's not what the world holds for you it's what you bring to itAnne Of Green Gables
- Something which projects, protrudes, juts out, sticks out, or stands out.
- The face of the cliff had many projections which are big enough for birds to nest on.
- The display of an image by devices such as movie projector, video projector, overhead projector or slide projector.
- a forecast or prognosis obtained by extrapolation
- (psychology) an assumption that others have similar thoughts as oneself
- (photography) the image that a translucent object casts onto another object
- (geometry) something like a shadow, that an object casts onto another object.
- (mathematics) transformations of one thing into something else, e.g. applications of functions.
- (something which sticks out): protuberance
- 3D projection
- axonometric projection
- dimetric projection
- graphical projection
- oblique projection
- orthographic projection
- parallel projection
- perspective projection
- isometric projection
- trimetric projection
something which projects outwards
forecast or prognosis
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web