Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Nobody gets to live life backward. Look ahead, that is where your future lies.Ann Landers
- to create, assemble or build something
- If you try to put together the model kit yourself, be very careful not to break off any of the delicate plastic tabs.
to create, assemble or build something
- in conjunction with
- combined, assembled
- It's an impressive piece of music, now that all the parts are put together.
- (idiomatic) combined or totaled
- Alaska has more land than Texas and Oklahoma put together.
(idiom) combined or totaled
Elsewhere on the web