Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
This tattered life is my only robe; the wind my only refuge.Marian Mountain
- Rhymes: -eɪʃǝn
- The act or process of qualifying.
- Qualification for this organization is extraordinarily difficult.
- An ability or attribute aiding ones chances of qualifying.
- What are your qualifications for this job?
- An added condition.
- I accept your offer, but with the following qualification.
- (auto racing) The process by which racers race against the clock to determine whether they will qualify for a race, and if so in what qualifying position.
- The racer with the best time in qualification wins the pole position.
process of deciding the running order in many racing events, and other sport
ability or attribute aiding ones chances of qualifying
qualification f. (plural qualifications)
- Qualification (all senses)
Elsewhere on the web