Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The only reason they come to see me is that I know that life is great—and they know I know it.Clark Gable
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A loud noise.
- Power tools work quickly, but they sure make a racket.
- With all the racket they're making, I can't hear myself think!
- What's all this racket?
- (countable) A racquet: an implement with a handle connected to a round frame strung with wire, sinew, or plastic cords, and used to hit a ball, such as in tennis or a birdie in badminton.
- A fraud or swindle; an illegal scheme for profit.
- They had quite a racket devised to relieve customers of their money.
- (loud noise): din, noise, ruckus
- (implement): bat, paddle, racquet
- (fraud): con, fraud, scam, swindle
Elsewhere on the web