Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Don't worry about your life; what you shall eat, or drink, or the clothing for your body. [Matthew 6:31]Bible
See also réaction
- An action or statement in response to a stimulus or other event
- The announcement of the verdict brought a violent reaction.
- You were in the coutroom. What is your reaction?
- When I last tried to eat strawberries I had a terrible allergic reaction.
- (chemistry) A transformation in which one or more substances is converted into another by combination or decomposition
- In this reaction, the acid and base will neutralize each other, producing a salt.
action in response to an event
Elsewhere on the web