Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
When one is happy there is no time to be fatigued; being happy engrosses the whole attention.Edward Frederic Benson
- Of an action, feeling, etc, done, felt, etc, by each of two people to, on or towards the other.
- In the contrary or opposite way, order, or direction
done by each of two people towards the other
in the contrary or opposite way
- (arithmetic) Of a number, the number obtained by dividing 1 by the given number; the result of exchanging the numerator and the denominator of a fraction.
- 0.5 is the reciprocal of 2.
- (in arithmetic): multiplicative inverse
Elsewhere on the web