Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Make the mistakes of yesterday your lessons for today.Source Unknown
- The act of reciting; the repetition of the words of another, or of a document; rehearsal; as, the recital of testimony.
- A telling in detail and due order of the particulars of anything, as of a law, an adventure, or a series of events; narration.
- That which is recited; a story; a narration.
- A vocal or instrumental performance by one person; -- distinguished from concert; as, a song recital; an organ, piano, or violin recital.
- The formal statement, or setting forth, of some matter of fact in any deed or writing in order to explain the reasons on which the transaction is founded; the statement of matter in pleading introductory to some positive allegation.
Elsewhere on the web