Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life at the top is financially rewarding, spiritually draining, physically exhausting, and short.Peter C. Newman
- Present participle of reckon.
- The action of calculating or estimating something.
- By that reckoning, it would take six weeks to go five miles.
- (archaic) The bill (UK) or check (US), especially at an inn or tavern.
- An opinion or judgement.
- The working out of consequences or retribution for one's actions.
The action of calculating or estimating something
The working out of consequences or retribution for one's actions
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web