Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is a state of mind.Jack Warden
Third person singular
- (transitive) To match something or someone which one currently perceives to a memory of some previous encounter with the same entity.
- (transitive) Acknowledge the existence or legality of something.; treat as worthy of consideration or valid.
- (transitive) Acknowledge or consider as something.
- (transitive) Realize or discover the nature of something; apprehend quality in; realize or admit that.
- Give an award.
to match in memory; to know from a previous encounter
to acknowledge the existence or legality of something
to acknowledge as something
to realize or discover the nature of something
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Cognize again.
Elsewhere on the web