Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
If you believed more in life you would fling yourself less to the moment.Friedrich Nietzsche
- the act of reflecting or the state of being reflected
- the property of a propagated wave being thrown back from a surface (such as a mirror)
- something, such as an image, that is reflected
- The dog barked at his own reflection in the mirror.
- careful thought or consideration
- After careful reflection, I have decided not to vote for that proposition.
- an implied criticism
- It is a reflection on his character that he never wavered in his resolve.
- (computing) The process or mechanism of determining the capabilities of an object at run-time.
act of reflecting; the state of being reflected
property of a propagated wave
something that is reflected
an implied criticism
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web