Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
It is a good thing that life is not as serious as it seems to a waiter.Don Herold
- Orderly government; system of order; administration.
- Any regulation or remedy which is intended to produce beneficial effects by gradual operation
- (grammar) A syntactical relation between words, as when one depends on another and is regulated by it in respect to case or mood; government.
orderly government; system of order; administration
any regulation or remedy which is intended to produce beneficial effects by gradual operation
A syntactical relation between words
- “regimen” in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
- "regimen" at The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911.
Elsewhere on the web