Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
What is important in life is life, and not the result of life.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- (uncountable) the act of signing up or registering for something
- Complete the registration process
- (countable) that which registers or makes something official, e.g. the form or paper that registers
- Did you submit your car registration yet?
- (uncountable) alignment, e.g. of colors or other elements in a printing process
- (uncountable) the location where guests register, especially with a hotel.
- The elevators are just past registration.
Elsewhere on the web