Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved.Victor Hugo
- The exercise of sovereign power.
- England prosperred under Elizabeth's reign.
- The period during which a monarch rules.
- The reign of Victoria was a long one.
The exercise of sovereign power
The period during which a monarch rules
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Novial: regiro
Third person singular
- (intransitive) To exercise sovereign power, or to rule as a monarch
- He reigned in an autocratic manner.
exercise sovereign power
Elsewhere on the web