Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
There is a law that man should love his neighbor as himself. In a few hundred years it should be as natural to mankind as breathing or the upright gait; but if he does not learn it he must perish.Alfred Adler
- Rhymes: -eɪt
- From [[w:Template:lang:la language|Template:lang:la]][[Category:Template:lang:la derivations]] relātus, past participle of referre.
Third person singular
- (transitive) To tell in a descriptive way.
- (transitive) To give an association.
- (transitive) To make a connection from sth to sth (e.g. to relate this to that).
- (intransitive) To have a connection.
- (intransitive) To interact.
- (intransitive) To respond through reaction.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) To identify with, understand.
To tell in a descriptive way
To give an association
To have a connection
To respond through reaction
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web