Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- A part or parts remaining after some has/have been removed.
- My son ate part of his cake and I ate the remainder.
- You can have the remainder of my clothes.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) Items left unsold and subject to reduction in price.
- I got a really good price on this shirt because it was a remainder.
- (mathematics) The amount left over after subtracting the divisor as many times as possible from the dividend without producing a negative result. If n. (dividend) and d (divisor) are integers, then n. can always be expressed in the form n = dq + r, where q (quotient) and r (remainder) are also integers, and 0 ≤ r < d.
- 17 leaves a remainder of 2 when divided by 3.
- 11 divided by 2 is 5 remainder 1.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Third person singular
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) To mark or declare items left unsold as subject to reduction in price.
- The bookstore remaindered all the copies of that book they had left at the end of summer and people snapped them up at the reduced price.
Elsewhere on the web