Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
If thou wilt make a man happy, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires.Epicurus
- an exact copy.
- The statue on the museum floor is but a replica.
- a copy made at a smaller scale of the original.
- He collected replicas of old cars.
an exact copy
replica f. (plural repliche)
replica (infinitive: replicar)
- Informal second-person singular (“tú”) affirmative imperative form of replicar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present indicative form of replicar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of replicar.
Elsewhere on the web