Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way.Dale Carnegie
- A piece of information describing, or an account of certain events given or presented to someone.
- A report by the telecommunications ministry showed that the phone network has a severe capacity problem.
- (ballistics) The sharp, loud sound from a gun or explosion.
information describing events
Third person singular
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) To relate details of an event or incident.
- This was our correspondent reporting from Baghdad, Iraq.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) To show up or appear at an appointed time; to present oneself.
- (transitive): To notify of.
- The nuclear plant reported the incident to the authorities.
- Riots have been reported from a remote province of the country.
- To be accountable.
- The financial director reports to the CEO
to relate event
appear or present oneself
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web