Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Give me a fruitful error anytime, full of seeds, bursting with its own corrections.Vilfredo Pareto
- Whatever remains after something else has been removed.
- (chemistry) The substance that remains after evaporation, distillation, filtration or any similar process.
- Whatever property or effects are left in an estate after payment of all debts, other charges and deduction of what is specifically bequeathed by the testator.
- (mathematics) A form of complex number.
substance that remains after evaporation, distillation, filtration
property or effects remaining in an estate after deduction of debts, charges and bequests
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Feminine plural form of residuo
Elsewhere on the web