Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness... is not a destination: it is a manner of traveling. Happiness is not an end in itself. It is a by-product of working, playing, loving and living.Haim Ginott
See also résistance
- The act of resisting, or the capacity to resist.
- (physics) A force that tends to oppose motion.
- (physics) Shortened form of electrical resistance.
- (sociology) An underground organization engaged in a struggle for liberation from forceful occupation.
act of resisting
force that tends to oppose motion
shortened form of electrical resistance
underground organization struggling for liberation
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web