Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
If, after all, men cannot always make history have meaning, they can always act so that their own lives have one.Albert Camus
- (Canada) IPA: /ɹɪˈzɔɚs/, SAMPA: /rI"zO@`s/
- (UK) IPA: /ɹɪˈzɔː(ɹ)s/, /ˈɹi.sɔː(ɹ)s/, SAMPA: /rI"zO:(r)s/, /"ri.sO:(r)s/
- Rhymes: -ɔː(r)s
- (US) IPA: /ˈɹisɔɚs/, SAMPA: /"risO`s/
- Something that one uses to achieve an objective, e.g. raw materials or personnel.
- A person's capacity to deal with difficulties.
- a man/woman of resource
something that one uses to achieve an objective
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web