Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Ideas won't work unless you do.Source Unknown
- Rhymes: -ɪvɪt
- (countable) a cylindrical mechanical fastener that attaches multiple parts together by fitting through a hole and deforming the head(s) at either end
a cylindrical mechanical fastener
Third person singular
- (transitive) to attach or fasten parts by using rivets
- (transitive) to install rivets
- (transitive) to command the attention of spectators
to attach or fasten parts by using rivets
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web