Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The truth is that all of us attain the greatest success and happiness possible in this life whenever we use our native capacities to their greatest extent.Smiley Blanton
- (UK) enPR: rōd, IPA: /ˈɹəʊd/, SAMPA: /r@Ud/
- (US) enPR: rōd, IPA: /ˈɹoʊd/, SAMPA: /roUd/
- help, file
- Rhymes: -əʊd
- Simple past of ride.
- IPA: [ɾojə]
rode conjugated form of rood
- first-, third-person singular indicative present of roder
- first-, third-person singular subjunctive present of roder
- second-person singular imperative of roder
- first-person singular present subjunctive of rodar.
- third-person singular present subjunctive of rodar.
- third-person singular indicative present of rodere
Elsewhere on the web