Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Nothing is more dangerous than an idea, when you only have one.Alain Chartier
- Alternative spelling of run-in.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1)To arrest someone.
- The guys who robbed the bank last week have finally been run in.
- (UK, Template loop detected: Template:context 2) To drive a car carefully when it is new so the engine is not damaged in any way.
- I have to drive slowly for the first 1,000 miles to run the engine in.
- use 1. Most commonly found in the passive form.
Elsewhere on the web