Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Most people ask for happiness on condition. Happiness can only be felt if you don't set any condition.Arthur Rubinstein
See also Saffron
Old French safran < Medieval Latin safranum < from Arabic زَعْفَرَان
- The saffron crocus plant, Crocus sativus.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A seasoning made from the stigma of the saffron plant.
- A dye made from the stigma of the saffron plant.
- (color) An orange-yellow colour. The color of a lion.
- (colour) saffron yellow
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- (color) Having a orange-yellow colour.
Elsewhere on the web