Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Every perfect life is a parable invented by God.Simone Weil
- 1 English
- 2 French
- 3 Italian
- 4 Norwegian
- 5 Spanish
- An exchange of goods or services for currency or credit.
- He celebrated after the sale of company.
- A particular opportunity for a sale.
- The sale of goods at reduced prices.
- They are having a clearance sale: 50% off.
- The act of putting up for auction to the highest bidder.
- (selling of goods at reduced prices): cut-rate sale, sales event
- (act of putting up for auction to the highest bidder): auction, public sale
exchange of goods or services for currency or credit
particular opportunity for a sale
sales see also plural form for activities involved in selling goods or services
sale of goods at reduced prices
act of putting up for auction to the highest bidder
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- first-, third-person singular indicative present of saler
- first-, third-person singular subjunctive present of saler
- second-person singular imperative of saler
sale m. (plural sali)
- salmarino / sale marino
- Plural form of sala.
sale (infinitive: salir)
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present indicative form of salir.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of salir.
Elsewhere on the web