Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
If only one could tell true love from false love as one can tell mushrooms from toadstools.Katherine Mansfield
- Definite singular of sal.
- Third-person plural (ellos, ellas, also used with ustedes?) present subjunctive form of salar.
- The third-person plural of salar in the imperative.
- (Latin America) The second-person plural of salar in the present subjunctive.
- Second-person plural (ustedes) present indicative form of salir.
- Third-person plural (ellos, ellas, also used with ustedes?) present indicative form of salir.
Elsewhere on the web