Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all.Don Marquis
- Plural form of sale.
- The activities involved in selling goods or services.
- He's likable and motivated: perfect for a career in sales.
- Sales were up 12% over last year.
- Second-person singular indicative present of saler.
- Second-person singular subjunctive present of saler.
- Plural of sale.
sales (infinitive: salir)
- Plural form of sal.
Elsewhere on the web