Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.Roy Croft
Declension of sali
- Plural form of sale.
- second-person singular present tense of salare
- first-person singular, second-person singular, third-person singular present subjunctive of salare
- third-person singular imperative of salare
- second-person singular present tense of salire
- third-person singular imperative of salire
sali m (plural sali)
Elsewhere on the web