Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world. Someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.Allan K. Chalmers
salva (stem salv-*)
- Indicative present connegative form of salvaa.
- Second-person singular imperative present form of salvaa.
- Second-person singular imperative present connegative form of salvaa.
- Feminine form of salvo.
salva f. (plural salve)
salva (infinitive: salvar)
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of salvar.
- The second-person singular of salvar in the imperative.
Elsewhere on the web