Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.Joan Crawford
- Rhymes: -æn
- The result or output of a scan.
- After the scan was done the doctors looked at the images and made a diagnosis.
Third person singular
- (obsolete): To mount by steps; to go through with step by step.
- To examine sequentially, part by part.
- (computing): To create a digital copy of an image using a scanner.
- To look about for.
- He scanned the horizon.
- (poetry) To fit or conform to a specific meter.
to examine sequentially
to create a digital copy of an image using a scanner
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- French: scanner (2), numériser (3)
- Greek: σαρώνω (sarono), ανιχνεύω (anikhnevo), διερευνώ (dierevno), διατρέχω (diatrekho), εξετάζω βιαστικά (eksetazo viastika), διαβάζω βιαστικά (diavazo viastika)
Elsewhere on the web