Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Mere words are cheap and plenty enough, but ideas that rouse and set multitudes thinking come as gold for the mines.A. Owen Penny
- A person who keeps records, takes notes and handles general clerical work.
- The head of a department of government.
- A managerial or leading position in certain non-profit organizations, such as political parties, trade unions, international organizations.
- Kofi Annan is the current secretary general of the United Nations.
- A type of desk.
- A species of bird; Sagittarius serpentarius.
person keeping records and handling clerical work
head of a department of government
leading or managerial position in certain organizations
type of desk
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web