Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all.Don Marquis
to secure (third-person singular simple present secur, present participle ing, simple past and past participle -)
Adjectivesecure (comparative securer, superlative securest)
- Free from attack or danger; protected.
- Free from the danger of theft; safe.
- Free from the risk of eavesdropping, interception or discovery; secret.
- Free from anxiety or doubt; unafraid.
- Firm and not likely to fail; stable.
- Free from the risk of financial loss; reliable.
Free from attack or danger; protected
Free from the danger of theft; safe
Free from the risk of eavesdropping, interception or discovery; secret
Free from anxiety or doubt; unafraid
Firm and not likely to fail; stable
Free from the risk of financial loss; reliable
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Third person singular
- To make secure (in all the above senses).
To make secure
Elsewhere on the web