Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Many ideas grow better when transplanted into another mind than in the one where they sprung up.Oliver Wendell Holmes
See also sélection
- The process or act of selecting.
- The large number of good candidates made selection difficult.
- Something selected.
- My final selection was a 1934 Chateau Lafitte.
- A variety of items taken from a larger collection.
- I've brought a selection of fine cheeses to go with your wine.
- A musical piece.
- For my next selection, I'll play Happy Birthday in F-sharp minor.
process or act of selecting
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web