Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The tragedy of life is not so much what men suffer, but rather what they miss.Thomas Carlyle
- the manner in which capitalisation is used within a sentence.
- the standard capitalisation of an English sentence, with the first letter uppercase and subsequent letter lowercase with exceptions such as proper nouns or acronyms.
- Sentence case on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- "Sentence Case", PC Access Flyer Reference Guide, MFM Software.
- "Sentence case", Web Editors' Handbook, London School of Economics.
Elsewhere on the web