Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
To fall in love is easy, even to remain in it is not difficult; our human loneliness is cause enough. But is a hard quest worth making to find a comrade through whose steady presence one becomes steadily the person one desires to be.Anna Strong
See also Septillion
- Hyphenation: sep-til-lion
- Rhymes: -ɪljən
- (US; modern British & Australian, short scale) A trillion trillion: 1 followed by 24 zeros, 1024.
- (dated British & Australian, long scale) A billion quintillion: 1 followed by 42 zeros, 1042.
- Western (Arabic) Numeral sextillion, 1024 short scale, 1042 long scale
a trillion trillion, 1024
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web